[78-L] Another Murray tribute on WFMU

Ryan Barna ryansrecords1 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:35:57 PDT 2012

I'll be hosting my second annual Billy Murray tribute on the Antique Phonograph Music Program tomorrow (Tuesday, September 4th) at 8:00 PM EST. I would have hosted it three weeks ago (Murray died August 17, 1954) but MAC was off last month, so we've postponed it to tomorrow. Also, after going through the absolute torture of listing to my own voice from last year's broadcast, I will try to improve on my own delivery, and I insist this will be a another show containing at least one sound recording you've never heard, one or two more facts you don't know about, plus the progress on my research. You probably won't want to miss it. To listen live, go to www.wfmu.org and click on any of the "Live Audio Streams." If you can't tune in, the show will be archived by Wednesday at http://wfmu.org/playlists/AP. Ryan Barnawww.denvernightingale.com