[78-L] Columbia Personal Record

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 3 11:26:50 PDT 2012

In case anyone's updating the list of Columbia Personal Records, I have one
disc which isn't on the list. Around July-August 1930, based on the next
confirmed date (91823/8, August 11, 1930). Seems to be vocal solos and duets
with piano (at least one) and an occasional violin. One of the singers sounds
as if he's also performing self-castration with a can opener. I'll have it on
eBay in a few minutes (can't get it out of here fast enough).

BENNY LIGHT & MARK COOK, SOUVENIR RECORDING, HOLLYWOOD, CALIF (no cat. #)
W91816-1	I'M ALONE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU (Joe Young)
W91817-1	YOU MADE ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE (Ben Light)