[78-L] OT: Best way to make a simple live recording.

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Sun Sep 2 16:34:16 PDT 2012

Dear friends:

I am looking to record the soundtrack for a YouTube slideshow, and would
appreciate suggestions on the best way to capture a decent quality
recording. I could just use a videocamera, I guess, but also have an iPad
and PC available. Or I could rent a rig, if it would make a difference, one
that was noticeable on YouTube and their ilk.

Please respond off-list unless you think others coulod be interested as
well. Thanks in advance!

Best,

Joel

Joel Bresler, Publisher
www.sephardicmusic.org
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br at verizon.net
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com