[78-L] As Jack Benny might say, "Now cut that out!" (was "Skylark")

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Aug 25 12:02:57 PDT 2012

OK, OK, got the gags and jokes out of the way. I'm serious and need to have this information because it is a discographical query that has never been published before. I didn't ask the question to get a can-you-top-this of bird puns. Let's try to return to what this list was started for.

Cary Ginell