[78-L] Service interruption for 78-L

Ron Fial ron at fial.com
Sat Aug 25 11:41:26 PDT 2012

Malcolm,  the change will be seamless.

The mail server hostname is:     klickitat.78online.com

The IP address of this server will change from 64.62.25.246   to 50.196.1.216
  so at some point, if you ping the hostname, you will see that it is at a different address.
The change should not affect any list member,  most people only connect to their
ISP's mail server.

We will 'overlap"  both addresses for a few days until the new IP address
propagates on the Internet all over the  world, so at some point for a few hours you could
have some members acessing the old and some the new address!

Regards,
   Ron Fial

>  From Malcolm Rockwell Tue Aug 21 10:22:26 PDT 2012

Will this change do anything to the current email address, or will that
be seamless?
Mal

*******