[78-L] Gene Kelly 100

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 23 08:26:38 PDT 2012

There's the answer..Gal/Tulip is still listed in the first edition under
Garland's name, but the bio appears only in the second edition. His next
recording is probably The King Who Wouldn't Dance (The Worry Song), for
Columbia, c. 1946. MGM's label wasn't up and running until 1947 as far as I know.

dl