[78-L] Ted Wilson Musicraft pressings WAS Casa Loma "White Jazz"

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 05:10:10 PDT 2012

I don't have any on 78, but have a few on Musicraft LPs and CD. There is
a little fuzziness, but they sound like they were dubbed from another
source (16" lacquers?), which were slightly worn. I don't think any of
the TW solos were issued on British Parlophone, although some of the
band sides were.
      Julian Vein