[78-L] Service interruption for 78-L

Ron Fial ron at fial.com
Tue Aug 21 08:14:51 PDT 2012

We are shifting our servers to different ISP and new IP addresses.

Last night we had a service disruption because of a firewall that did not like being messed with.

There may be another disruption on Wednesday at 11 AM to 1 PM Pacific time

Sometime in the next few days the address of the 78-L list will change from 64.62.25.246 to
50.196.1.20  (klick.78online.com, klick.78online.net and klick.78online.org).

Both address will work for a while during the DNS changeover.

  Regards,
   Ron Fial,  78-L list manager