[78-L] Fine Sound, Barbara Cook, Continental was Not ONE mention..

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Fri Aug 17 14:01:43 PDT 2012

Interesting items - questions:

FINE SOUND 905 - Alec Wilder
  What was the market for this 10" ??  Was this a "custom" operation, or marketed by Fine Sound ??  What others??

Barbara Cook - Songs of Perfect Propriety URANIA
  IIRC, this Stereo album was pre conventional 45/45?? system - perhaps 2 styli ???  Is that misremembered?
  The 2nd album Cook recorded for Urania (Hart) was reissued on LP, and CD (a couple of times), but not the
first album of Dorothy Parker lyrics.  Anyone know why it has not been re-issued???

CONTINENTAL - CLP 16000 series
  Were there any ABOVE 16009
  What were 16000, 16001 (did they start at 0 or 1) ....

THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.