[78-L] Not ONE mention.. [fwd]

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 12:58:16 PDT 2012

--- On Fri, 8/17/12, Julian Vein <julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> From: Julian Vein <julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: [78-L] Not ONE mention..
> To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
> Date: Friday, August 17, 2012, 5:43 PM
> On 17/08/12 17:30, David Lennick
> wrote:
> >
> > What amazed me was, that as soon as he died, he
> regained instant
> > credibility, and all the Elvis collections started
> showing up on
> > TV.  "It's Elvis, THE KING!"

Dying usually enhances one's credibility.  At least you can't say or do anything else that you have to explain away as beat you can, or disavow.  Then you should be relatively safe. Always provided you haven't left behind anything written or recorded for your enemies to get hold of....

Mike in Plovdiv

Not to be > disrespectful, but dying was