[78-L] Canadian Children Songs album

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 17 07:22:20 PDT 2012

Interesting..books 1-3 were rerecorded electrically by Lewis James in 1928,
with the same artwork (at least on Book 3). I have the book, not the disc..I
also have the electrical remake of Book 1, with a small bite (hey, biting the
disc was probably less harmful to the little brat than eating the lead paint
off the side of his crib). Electrical remakes for volumes 1-3 are 216525/7 and
I believe those were all issued in the US. Volume 4, illustrated, is one of the
last Canadian acousticals. Don't know if there was a remake.

dl