[78-L] OBC albums on 78

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 20:04:50 PDT 2012

You asked how many did get issued on 78.  I'm sure we can all chime in.
I've got St. Louis Woman on Capitol, Finian's Rainbow, Gentlemen Prefer
Blondes, and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn on Columbia, Annie Get Your Gun,
Guys and Dolls, Oklahoma, One Touch of Venus, South Pacific, and Two On the
Aisle on Decca, and Brigadoon on Victor.