[78-L] OBC albums on 78

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 16 16:27:36 PDT 2012

I have it on nice thin white label DJ pressings..that was what I used for the
Naxos issue, blending it with La Mermanza's Decca set.

Seems to me when we had this discussion a couple of months ago, "Me and Juliet"
was named as a possible for 78.

A couple of Canadian musicals exist only on 78s by the cast, in particular
"Sunshine Town" (two singles on the Spiral label).

dl