[78-L] Odd Banner Record

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Thu Aug 16 09:38:13 PDT 2012

It would be interesting to know how many of these catalog numbers were actually produced for Banner. I have found only one of these myself - L5627.  This one for sale is L4521.  I can't imagine that many catalog numbers were produced.  Sutton and Nauck say they were produced for an unknown distributor or retailer.  So I presume there was a small sampling of the Leeds & Catlin catalog produced on the label.
A picture of mine is posted on this page.
http://majesticrecord.com/labelsb.htm

Cheers,
Glenn