[78-L] Virginia Jazz Orchestra

Hans en Corrie koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sat Aug 11 20:35:27 PDT 2012

Thanks

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] Namens Malcolm Rockwell
Verzonden: zaterdag 11 augustus 2012 20:34
Aan: 78-L Mail List
Onderwerp: Re: [78-L] Virginia Jazz Orchestra

Probably the easiest way to reach Michel Ruppli would be through the
discographic publication Names & Numbers, who advertise MR's current
works. Email gehojazz at planet.nl and you'll get thru to the publisher
Gerard J. Hoogeveen. Or you can go to the website
www.names-and-numbers.nl and explore there.
Malcolm

*******

On 8/11/2012 8:23 AM, Hans en Corrie wrote:
> Thanks Julian, David and Malcolm,
>
> I didn't find it in the old ADBD either - It's a French label, but I guess
> the band is English, as Stan Bowsher is mentioned as the arranger
>
> How can I reach Michel Puppli?
>
> Hans

French