[78-L] Bee Sharp and Orchestra

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 12:42:24 PDT 2012

Not really my favorite singer of the age, but Dick Robertson was a very talented chameleon.  I've been curious about other vocals, supposed black or white, and upon finding them to be Dick per some discography, had to re-listen to be sure it was, and sure enough, there he is.  It would not surprise me to learn he did both vocals on this one.

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.