[78-L] Off the subject (Dennis Flannigan)

John Wright vintage at jabw.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 14:12:17 PDT 2012

Comics? Yeah, Marvel in the 1960's and 70's (they were all sale here in UK
then). I gave some (Hulk etc) to my nephews but I still have Dr Strange and
related series like Defenders and some issues of Avengers and Silver Surfer
the Doc was in. Great stories and art work back then.

And then a few years ago I went mad on ebay and bought up some Dr Strange
series from the 1980s and 1990s that I had never seen, still haven't read
all those, and the art work is a bit iffy. In total then, I must have about
300 Dr Strange comics.

John