[78-L] (OT) Ah, Heide

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Aug 7 10:23:46 PDT 2012

Here's a nice ripe piece of spam that just came down the tubes:

Hello
My name is Heide and I occasionally pick out people in case to find interesting ones and get to know each other further.
I hope you are not afraid of such things. So, I'll start. I'm very communicable and open to people.
I am sure everyone has something special about himself. So what is special about you??)) What r ur interests???)
I'm sorry, I need to go go now but I rely on you...) I hope you'll have time to write me back. Please do it...:)
Talk to you later!

I never get these kinds of emails (I have a very good spam filter) and now that I know she's "communicable" I don't think I'll pursue it.
Hmmm... I wonder if she knows those Thai slave girls?
Mal