[78-L] Off the subject

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 6 20:02:57 PDT 2012

Okay, correction..MAD STRIKES BACK was the first paperback I saw. Inside Mad
followed (it was #3). And I see even those are being reprinted..apart from the
Bob and Ray and Stan Freberg contributions, I can't see why anyone would want
replicas of those things, with their chopped up graphics and borderline
unreadable type.
http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Strikes-Back-Book-Reader/dp/0743444787

dl