[78-L] OKC record store

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:07:16 PDT 2012

Bill,

The record in question is Excelsior 127/129 - Don't Blame Me/Yesterdays. As
I remember, there was an extensive search when the first Classics CD of
Wilson was being prepared, and nobody seemed to have this particular item.
I think even Gerald was asked.

Do any of our gathering have, or have seen it somewhere?

Jeff