[78-L] Garry Stevens 1916- 2009

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jul 30 13:57:44 PDT 2012

Ray is having trouble posting to the list today,  but he sent me a clip of
the obit for Gary Stevens...so he's not among those still with us,  but
clearly had a long and happy life.

"Taylor,

For some unknown reason I have been unable to post to 78-L today, all of a
sudden.  I have emailed Ron Fial for advice.

What I wanted to add was that I found an obit for Gary (or Garry) Stevens.
Seems he died in 2009.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Boy-singer-Garry-Stevens-dies-556327.php

RayK"