[78-L] Black and Red Wax Pathe Records

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Sun Jul 29 19:08:43 PDT 2012

Looking at label images in numerical order, I see the red splashes
appearing from 36417 on, on prob. all issues through 36682.
Then it seems to be over.

han enderman
===
>>> Do you know the date of this record?

I've seen splash records, Kurt has featured some on the cover of his
catalog on at least one occasion. I have one myself but it is not really
obvious, all dark colors.

I am wondering when the first disc of this nature was made.

joe salerno

On 7/29/2012 8:08 PM, Clifford Bolling wrote:
> I was digging through some records and found a black wax Pathe record
> with large red red 'splashes' throughout showing on both sides.
>
> Was this on purpose?  Accidental?  Did it sell more records?
>
> The catalog number is 36437/36437B.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Cliff
<<<