[78-L] Spoiler request^

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 27 22:05:39 PDT 2012

If anything, the crazy, bizarre and certainly different, Olympic opening
ceremony shows that British pop music has gone down the toilet in recent
years. And a message to Sir Paul - "Hey Jude?" Really? Something more
appropriate like "All You Need Is Love" wasn't considered? The Queen
looked appropriately bilious.

Dave Weiner