[78-L] Did'nt know about this one, though

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 23 11:22:56 PDT 2012

Actually the copy to look for is the Dot DJ pressing, which I've had twice.
Thin RCA vinyl and it's a master pressing. The flip isn't Red Rose, though,
it's Beg Your Pardon (which is dubbed).

There are Canadian pressings of the original, but not many..Canada was very
late in picking up the Bullet label.

dl

On 7/23/2012 2:19 PM, Taylor Bowie wrote:
> For those who like the record (I do),  the English Decca is the way to
> go...plays a lot better than the crummy Bullet pressing which even when new
> sounds "shot."
>
> Taylor

>>> Mal