[78-L] Somebody Needs to Step in and Educate this Guy

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jul 22 19:18:15 PDT 2012

MORE STINK.  THE WHITE LABEL'S EDGES ARE UNEVEN, AND THE 4TH PHOTO MAKES
IT LOOK GLUED ON WITH ANOTHER SCRAPED-OFF MATRIX NUMBER!!!!  Look at the
9 oclock side of label -- it looks higher than the shellac.  Then look
at the very top right of the photo in the land it looks like there is a
roughened section, just like you see on the reverse side where a matrix
number would be.

I think we have a BIG TIME FRAUD here.  Somebody capture the ebay page
before it disappears.

Mike Biel  mbiel.com