[78-L] Somebody Needs to Step in and Educate this Guy

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 15:57:47 PDT 2012

Gang, I think this has to be a phony. The Gennett tests I've seen do not read "Gennett Test Record" and thetrellis that surrounds the Gennett logo is there also. There are no "Title," "No." or "Master" fields. just a blankgold on white label that has the mx. in pencil. Artist info is never given, and believe me that would have beenhelpful in the case of one disc a friend used to own that is not in the ledger.

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com