[78-L] Help save Italian archive

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 20 09:41:31 PDT 2012

Wonderful. And I can harvest all 74 signatures currently on it.

We, the undersigned, believe that the automated online petition is to public
opinion what aerosol cheese is to haute cuisine. We hereby petition that anyone
who attempts to use an online petition to further their cause be beaten
repeatedly about the head with sticks until they either see the error of their
ways, or stop seeing entirely.

dl