[78-L] MUST SEE video Unique take on history of classic Jewish "folk song.

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Wed Jul 18 20:03:25 PDT 2012

On 7/18/2012 9:47 AM, Steve Ramm wrote:

> A friend just sent me this 10 minute video - IT's FABULOUS and well worth
> watching. It's the "sampler reel" from a MOST unique documentary on the song
> "Hava Nagila" the Jewish FOLK (?) song . Watch 30 seconds and see if you don't
> stay with it. Some surprise interviews here. Enkoy!
>
> http://vimeo.com/43425677

Hava Nagila?  No thanks, I just had one.

(Thanks Steve... I've been wanting to use that old groaner for a long time!
Lennick is in the corner cringing!)

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.