[78-L] Sixteen inch Audio-Disc transcription blanks

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:59:31 PDT 2012

Wow, so glad I asked about the transcription discs, and am particularly
delighted in knowing there's Windex and paint thinner on my shopping list.
I'd written some of the transcriptions off because the whole disc was
covered with live gunk. However, I'm checking to see if my Windex is
original formula, and will proceed.

The old commercials should be my first reclamation project. Like old
snapshot photos from any earlier age, the chance to see how life was
actually heard or seen on any given date in time puts me right there,
slightly bewildered by the distance in time, but feeling the earlier time
as I listen or see.

Finally, I may offer the disc blanks on eBay, figuring anyone looking for
them would check there first. Or, perhaps trade them for CDs filled with
the past.

Thank you all,

Dennis Flannigan