[78-L] Sixteen inch Audio-Disc transcription blanks

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 12:23:07 PDT 2012

Whats the best way to remove the wet palmtric acid (or whatever it is) from the discs I've got that are in a 4 inch thick stack of stuck together blank discs? I carefully peeled the first 2 off (which didn't hurt the discs) although this sticky liquid stuff was on each disc. I suspect they'd be noisy on playback if I tried to cut a few.....