[78-L] UK National Anthem^ [fwd]

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 11:04:24 PDT 2012

I can never hear either the US or UK version without immediately thinking of Garrison
Keillor:

king George he had a date,
He stayed out very late,
He was the King.
Queen Mary paced the floor,
King George came home at four,
She met him at the door.
God Save the King.

Granted, an unlikely scenario, but you never know with royals....

Mike in Plovdiv