[78-L] Show Pan

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 11:56:37 PDT 2012

Hi all,

In the last few years I have become more and more interested in piano music outside of my usual collecting areas (e.g. Jazz, Blues, Boogie Woogie).

I currently own two interpretations of Chopin's "Revolutionary Study".  One is by Irene Scharrer from the early 30s on Columbia and the other is by Ignace Paderewski on HMV.

Are there any other versions of this I should look out for?  I would be interested in suggestions and opinions on the suggested versions that I could find on 78.

Regards,
Matthew in the UK.