[78-L] Google Chrome..totally off topic, but HELP! ^

78shellac 78shellac at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:19:47 PDT 2012

Likely you did not uncheck the box to install chrome when you installed hp
photosmart.

Mozilla doesnt allow noncertified plugins to run, so when there is an adobe
plugin update, it usually takes a couple of days or longer before adobe
gives mozilla the code and they get it certified.  Happens ever time. So,
just wait, or roll back to previous version of adobe plugin.  Better yet,
keep yelling at adobe and mozilla...
Ken Martin