[78-L] Google Chrome..totally off topic, but HELP! ^

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 11:52:23 PDT 2012

David, Did you install something recently? You may have installed it
yourself without realizing it. When ever you install something from now
on, don't do the "recommended" install method, do "custom" and read what
you are doing as you do it - every step of the way. This way you can
pass on extras like this that you don't want.

You should be able to uninstall it with the usual Windows uninstaller.

Restore points are also a good idea before you make changes of any kind
on your computer.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno