[78-L] Hillbilly Heaven

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:41:18 PDT 2012

I remember when the Western group Riders in the Sky had a radio show on NPR
(late 80s/early 90s?), they did a parody called 'Sidekick Heaven' where
they listed the names of famous cowboy sidekicks (Gabby Hayes, Andy Devine,
et al) -- I don't know if they recorded it.

Gene
gene.baron at gmail.com

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Dennis Flannigan <dennis.flannigan at gmail.com