[78-L] HILLBILLY HEAVEN

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Jul 3 09:28:36 PDT 2012

I have "Make Yourself Comfortable" b/w "Ko-Ko-Mo" on 78 (Capitol 3057)

Sadly, I remember when every one of the names in Tex's "Big Tally Book" was still living. (Red Foley, Ernest Tubb, Gene Autry, Roy Acuff, Eddy Arnold, Tennessee Ernie, Andy Griffith, Porter Wagoner, Roy Rogers, and Tex Ritter)

Cary Ginell