[78-L] Mae Questel

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 1 13:12:25 PDT 2012

She did a two-sider for Victor with a picture label before her Decca series,
she did "Button Up your Overcoat" for Major Sound Effects (it was called for in
a particular play), she did a couple of tracks with Vic Irwin's Orchestra on
Associated Transcriptions, and she's all over the place on kiddie and comedy
records in the 40s and 50s and 60s and possibly later.

dl