[78-L] . Disturbing posts (Taylor Bowie)

Steve Williams jazzhunter at collector.org
Sun Jul 1 10:08:17 PDT 2012

I do know that these flurries of disturbing posts from the Hesters have
occurred before. I'm sure that they will be OK; if not, then it is the
business of their family, we can only give philosophical support..  I think
what disturbs Lenny Schwarz - and myself, as with most here, is the
possibility that indeed their collection does get destroyed, which would
include the most complete assemblage of the Kellogg program with Red and
Ruth Etting.

Steve Williams  ..

Message: 1