[78-L] Disturbing posts

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Jun 30 16:28:00 PDT 2012

This post was on Stanley's wall:

I am leaving the internet for awhile until we find out if Steve committed suicide. I now except Steve's lifetime ban from the IAJRC as to me too. Steve's Will states that all the records, research, and materials are to be destroyed upon his death and I fully support his wish. This way our lifetime work will be destroyed forever taking their ban on step further.

Cary Ginell