[78-L] question about a record..

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 09:40:39 PDT 2012

On 29/06/12 17:34, leonard schwartz wrote:
> hi can you tell me thhe personal for the following 78..art hickman.. "come back to georgia"..the number is a2938..thanks

According to ADBORAF it is:

Walter Rosner (t), Fred Kaufman (tb), Bert Ralton, Clyde Doerr (as),
Steve Douglas (vn), Frank Ellis (p), Ben Black and sometimes victor King
(r.n. Victor Joseph Mesplou) (bj), Bela Spillier (bb), Art hickman (d,
ldr and sometimes 2nd p), recorded September 24, 1919.

Incidentally, why did you attach this query to a message about bronzed CDs?

      Julian Vein