[78-L] Sidney Bechet question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 22 06:03:19 PDT 2012

Interesting. The spoken introduction is on a reissue CD I've seen listed
(Bechet in paris). I don't need it but if it's online anywhere I may grab it.
The London issue also doesn't list the names of the sections. I've found these
for titles..does Lord list them as well? And the London issue is definitely
91050, not 92050.

Overture: Entrance of the Father, Mother and Fiancee
Arrival of the Sleep-Walker and His Servant
Mother Tries to Succeed Where the Father Failed
Dance of the Servant
Fiancee Decorates the Attic
Sleep-Walker Dances With the Dead Fiancee
Finale

dl