[78-L] One of the Six Songs for Democracy

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 21 07:25:08 PDT 2012

Keynote Records was launched with the reissue of the SOVIET Spanish Civil War
recordings!? Who writes this crap?
http://books.google.ca/books?id=xV6tghvO0oMC&pg=PA571&lpg=PA571&dq=%22six+songs+for+democracy%22&source=bl&ots=s99Vy5ymPM&sig=HrOTe__hGsP58pvNW_WAIDsSXeE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=1i3jT97xLsPn0QG26f2vAw&ved=0CFoQ6AEwCDgK#v=onepage&q&f=false
(From something called The Encyclopedia of Recorded Sound, Volume 1)

dl