[78-L] Bix's 'Rhythm king' 'digitally remastered from the original analogue tapes' per the Bix Society....

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Jun 19 13:32:56 PDT 2012

Uh, guys, this is what Royal's original posting was about.  I've just
been trying to find the  message of his before commenting -- but Royal,
why didn't you put in the URL of the youtube page??  Looking at this one
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B-0y1V0h14  just shows the phrase
"Newly restored" with no reference to digital or to tape.  The uploader
is "Oldrecordings" back in 2009.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com