[78-L] Youtube notice concerning original 1909 recording.

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Tue Jun 19 09:57:46 PDT 2012

I just received a notice from Youtube concerning one of my videos, in which I play an original Edison 1909 Recording of Polk Miller and the Old South Quartette.
Here is what part of the notice says "" Polk Miller & the old South Quartet - The Bonnie Blue Flag - 1909 Edison Recording ", may have content that is owned or licensed by IODA.

This recording is 103 years old ! and the song goes back to the 1860's and the beginning of the Civil War. Is this claim possible ?

Thanks for you help on this.