[78-L] Magix Audio Cleaning Lab

leonard schwartz coonsanders at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 12:36:41 PDT 2012

hi dave..
i managed to make a cd with magix..it seems to be a pretty good software..what i did was with an lp i made it into one file..id play the lp with out stopping at the end of each side i hit pause and turn the side over..and keep doing it..i heard that can do this with single files like 78s..if i did with 78s how would i burn them?id put maybe 24 files and burn them to a cd seperately..how do i do this?thanks 4 your info..

lenny