[78-L] magix software..... messages

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 19:20:46 PDT 2012

 From: leonard schwartz <coonsanders at yahoo.com>

>t hen why would anybody want to buy an expensive cd burner when u can get them
> for free on line?

If you're asking why someone would use a CD recorder rather than a PC, the
A/D-D/A converters that come stock with most PCs are pretty crummy.  Fine
for doing mp3s I suppose.  CD recorders have better converters, intuitive
controls (like a tape deck) and are very portable.  No fans, no monitor,
no stems and seeds that you don't need, etc. I've been using a Sony CDR-W33
for about 10 years now and I love it.  Sadly, they're no longer made.