[78-L] What do I have here?

Ray kil at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 15 11:29:13 PDT 2012

Using an online translator, http://translate.reference.com/
    you get
SVENTINE UVERTIURA = Festive Overture
RAPSODIJA SMUIKUI IR ORKESTRUI LIETUVISKOMIS TEMOMIS = Rhapsody for Violin
and Orchestra Lithuanian Themes
VISASAJUNGINIO RADIJO SIMFONIS ORKESTRAS = Soviet Union Symphony Orchestra
RADIO
RayK

From: David Lennick
I found a tape transfer I made in the early 70s of some lps, source unknown
(could be one of the music libraries in Toronto or the UofT faculty) and all
have are titles and artists and record label info, but nothing more. This
would
appear to be of two Lithuanian composers.

B. DVARIONAS: SVENTINE UVERTIURA..R. DVARIONAS (that could be a mis-typing
for
B. Dvarionas) conducting VISASAJUNGINIO RADIJO SIMFONIS ORKESTRAS (LIGO
3674)

S. VAINIUNAS: RAPSODIJA SMUIKUI IR ORKESTRUI LIETUVISKOMIS TEMOMIS OP.
30..A.
LIVONTAS (smuikas), A. KLENICKIS conducting VISASAJUNGINIO RADIJO SIMFONINIS
ORKESTRAS (LIGO 3675)