[78-L] Magix software

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 17:23:27 PDT 2012

Connect yout turntable or reel to reel tape deck to an amplifier or a stereo
receiver. Connect that to a Sony or other brand of CD recorder.
You can now transfer LP's, 78's or reels directly to 80 minute CD's. You can
stop the CD recorder at any time to change records or originating
medium. It's low tech and very simple.
No need to capture your records into a computer. No middleman is needed.

Al Simmons