[78-L] Magix software

Dave Stuckey pappycalling at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 12:12:20 PDT 2012

Hi Lenny --

The Magix program (I assume you're referring to Audio Cleaning Lab) is
a great program I've been using for years. Adding material for a CD's
worth of tunes is easy. If you're importing from CD, simply use the
"Import" function to add a song to the sequence you're creating. If
you're digitizing from vinyl/shellac, use the 'record' button, record
your track (s) until the sequence shows a running time of 80 minutes
or under. Trim/edit/clean your tracks if needed, then burn your
sequence to CD or make mp3's with the 'Export' tab. No other programs
needed.

Couldn't be easier.

I'll agree the Forum on the Magix site is pretty dead, but I've always
gotten a response via email.

Hope this helps,
Dave