[78-L] Radio Poets

Sean Miller smille1 at me.com
Wed Jun 13 18:13:00 PDT 2012

Thanks for that, I was trying to recall which of his sides I had!  My acoustics are in total disarray right now as I reorganize so I know I wouldnt be able to locate it. Anyway, no music, just him, at lead on this one side I have:

http://victor.library.ucsb.edu/index.php/matrix/detail/700010997/B-25735-Ma_and_the_auto

Sean